God has given each one of us a unique blend of skills and interests. He has also called each of us to fulfill the Great Commission in the places and positions He’s provided. In light of this, how might you serve the Church in China
as a volunteer?
- Would you be willing to join China Partner staff once a month (generally in the 3rd or 4th week) to assist in preparing the monthly newsletter mailings? This opportunity takes place at our main office in Littleton, CO and consists mostly of letter folding, envelope stuffing, and fellowship.
- Do you have computer/data input skills? China Partner has intermittent needs for assistance with various computer tasks.
- Do you have a knack for planning, decorating, etc. for social and/or informational events? Each year China Partner hosts a few events (in varying cities) and can use help in the implementation of them.
- Do you have professional skills in accounting, law, computer repairs, graphics, communication, etc.? China Partner is always looking to add to the list of contacts who would be willing to volunteer their time in professional consultation.
- ________________ (Fill-in-the-blank volunteer opportunities may also exist. What do you feel God is asking you to offer as a service to the Church in China?)
Volunteering may be the role God has for you with China Partner. If it is, complete the Contact Form
today and begin realizing just what it is God has designed for you.